Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the APUG Community' started by Aodhán, May 21, 2005.

1. Aodhán

Aodhán Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    After hearing lots of wonderfull things about this site and it's members I decided to take a look myself and see what it's like. Unfortunately I kind of like it which will almost certainly lead to at least 20 min more surftime a day.
    Which I will definately need to get to grips with Large Format and building a darkroom. Having shot a digital SLR for the last two years this will definately be quite a steep learning curve but I trust this site and its members will be very helpfull along the way!

2. sterioma

sterioma Member

Shooter:
    35mm

I also was shooting digital before. Now, with the help of this site, I have been developing my own BW film for 6 months; now putting some money aside to get a used enlarger :smile:

Welcome onboard! :smile:

3. rbarker

rbarker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG. I think you'll find lots of helpful and friendly people here, all more than willing to help you recover from digititus. :wink:

As a side note, it's very helpful to know where people reside (e.g. country and city), and a little about them. If you click on the "Member Links" tab at the upper right, there's a selection that allows you to edit your profile.

4. Aodhán

Aodhán Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Thanks! Added some info on me...
    Maybe getting back into film will help me develop and learn alot more. It will definately make me more conscious of what photography is about.

5. Glenn Mathison

Glenn Mathison Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Welcome from Sydney Australia.

Enjoy your 20 mins of APUG time each day. It may turn out to be the best 20 mins you spend on yourself.

Glenn