Hey Ole

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by vet173, Oct 11, 2005.

1. vet173

vet173 Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Ole was driving around Green Bay's Lambeau Stadium in a sweat because it was 5 minutes to kick off time and couldn't find a parking place.

Looking up toward heaven, he said "Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a parking place by golly I vill go to church every Sunday for the rest of my life, and I vill treat my lovely vife Lena like a lady, and by yingles I promise to give up beer even during the Packer games."

Miraculously, a parking spot appeared. Ole looked up again and said, "Never mind Lord. I ust found one."

2. laz

laz Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Lambeau Stadium is quite a haul for Ole.

3. Paul Sorensen

Paul Sorensen Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Probably why he was so upset about the parking situation. Don't forget, he probably had his Gandolfi and about 25 lenses with him. :D

4. Bighead

Bighead Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Lambeau and its fans, were the highlight if my football fan life... I almost felt bad when we beat the Packers in OT (Chiefs 2003)...

5. medform-norm

medform-norm Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Small correction: 25 + 1: Ole just bought a lens which is probably a 7/180mm Voigtlander Kollinear on the Tradera. He was so kind to offer us help in obtaining a Cooke Series X we'd seen there and stumbled on this lens for his collection in the meantime. Our first APUG cooperation has been succesful. Way to go!