Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the APUG Community' started by Eric Redard, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Eric Redard

Eric Redard Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Just found APUG this morning at the recommendation of Cheryl Jacobs. :smile: I am a member of both nikonians.org and ilp.org and have gained (and hopefully given) valuable information in both places.

I have just moved into the mf world after being 35mm for a long time.(Nikon 6006, N90s, F5) I briefly had a Fuji S2 but felt I was not doing the photography or making the images I wanted to with that.

So, I sold everything except the 6006 and picked up a Bronica SQ-Ai and am loving photography again and getting the results I want. B/w portraiture is my love and what I hope to focus on in the future.

I love the idea of a "film based" forum. I am getting really frustrated with my camera club because everything seems to be going digital, from cameras to prints, even b/w. I know digital is coming but I would like to wait thank you.

Well, off to work. Till next time....... Shalom.

Eric Redard

p.s. - Thanks Cheryl for the suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2004
  2. Deniz

Deniz Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    how could you sell your F5? mine is sitting here collecting dust and i could use it towards a 7x17 camera purchase but i just can't part with it..

welcome to APUG... you will enjoy your stay here

3. Flotsam

Flotsam Member

Welcome.
    I am looking forward to your posts and gallery contributions.

4. papagene

papagene Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Eric,
    As one Bay Stater to another... welcome.
    Glad to hear that photography is fun again for you. I know you'll love using the SQ-Ai, it has a good reputation with the people I know who use it.
    Gene (from Springfield)

5. Cheryl Jacobs

Cheryl Jacobs Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    HA!!! Gotcha hooked. Yesssssss.

Glad to see you here, Eric!

- CJ