Horseman Professional Topcor P.S 10.5 cm f3.5

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by adelorenzo, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I picked this lens up with a camera that I purchased. It is a Tokyo Kogaku Professional Topcor P.S 10.5 cm f3.5. From what I understand this lens covers 6x9 but will not cover 4x5. The glass is clean and clear, anything in the photos is dust.

The lens is in a Seikosha SLV shutter mounted on a small 3.5 inch lens board that I believe is for a Horseman camera. The shutter is STIFF to cock and definitely feels like it could use some lubrication but it fires smoothly on all speeds and sounds accurate. Aperture works fine. The flash sync is wired into the lens board.

The lens came with three Kenko 40.5mm filters, an L39 (UV filter) and a PX2 and PX3 (close-up). I will include those in the sale as well.

Based on recent eBay sales I am pricing this to sell at $150 but offers considered. $25 shipping in Canada or the US, others can contact me for an estimate.

2. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Here are the pics, sorry these are taken on a really old digital P&S but it's all I have right now

Attached Files:

3. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    One of these is listed on keh.com for $149 in BGN condition. I'd say mine is in that condition just because of the stiff shutter cocking lever, the lens itself is EX. So I'll drop my asking price to $100 + shipping. Now that's a bargain!

4. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Still available!

5. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Bumped!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.