How do you photograph families in troubled times

How do you photograph families in troubled times

1. Nicole

Nicole Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Nicole submitted a new resource:

How do you photograph families in troubled times - How do you photograph families in troubled times

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
  2. Allan Swindles

Allan Swindles Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sounds just about right to me. If you don't feel the mood you don't get the shot.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2008
  3. Christopher Walrath

Christopher Walrath Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Some very good thoughts, Nicole. After all, you are inserting yourself into lives that are stressed and any photographer undertaking a project such as this, whether personal or otherwise, should be appreciative of the opportunity. Well said, Nicole. By the by, have you participated in a project such as this or witnessed another photographer doing so? It's just that this article seems like so much more than mere stray thoughts of a shutter deprived insomniac. Just curious. Again, thank you for the article.

4. Nicole

Nicole Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Allan and Christopher, thank you. I've been on both sides of this article more than once. My website may give you a little insight. It's part of who I am and why I do what I do. I wouldn't say I'm shutter deprived, quite the opposite - and most gratefully so. Thank you for your feedback Christopher, I appreciate you taking the time to write.

5. Christopher Walrath

Christopher Walrath Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You are welcome.