Due to the Holiday's, I have had some time off and I decided to experiment with some old paper I had lying around with no immediate plans for. I had been reading about Lumen prints, not really my thing but I decided to give it a try. I must say tho, that I had some fun with stuff just laying around the house and the sun as my UV source. The first to prints I did turned out fairly well if not very light in tone and value. I really wanted to get a darker image than what I go from the first so I let the second expose for a longer period of time but it didn't darken up much over the first. The third is where it gets really interesting. I exposed that one for about 45min and then I found out why you don't develop these prints. I mixed up a batch of Caffenol and developed it for about ten minutes and then washed it with water and fixed it for 5min. There is an image on the paper but it is extremely dark, as in black. I am going to have to try this again tomorrow when I have more sun light but I will forgo the developing process.