After playing with the disapointing formula with ferric ammonium citrate in it, I tried just straight uranium in a 10% solution developed in a 5% solution of potassium ferricyanide and got red and orange prints. I tried Arches hot pressed, Rising Stonehenge, Bristol, well sized Rives BFK and Fabriano hot pressed paper. So far Fabriano Uno has worked the best but it's still a bit grainy. They look like platinum with too much contrasting agent. Maybe it's the paper, maybe something could be tweeked on the chemistry end, maybe someone has some idea of where to go next to smooth out the world. I put a scan of one in the experimental gallery.