Ilford ULF orders can be placed.

Discussion in 'Ultra Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by Rob Skeoch, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Rob Skeoch

Rob Skeoch Advertiser

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    It's time for the Ilford Ultra Large Format Film run.
    I was informed by Ilford that I can now take orders for this springs ULF film run. Orders can be taken until the cutoff date in June... I don't know the final date yet but will post it when I do. I don't have the shipping dates yet either but will post those when I find out also.
    I have the prices listed on my website under Films/Paper/Chem. These prices are in Canadian dollars.

-Rob
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com

2. Rob Skeoch

Rob Skeoch Advertiser

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    I had a meeting with Ilford today. The cut-off date for any orders will be June 15th with the product being shipped towards the end of the summer.
    The plans are to fill the orders and ship the product without having extra stock left over. If you need film that's in the special order category this is your chance to order some... it might not be available as a regular stock item outside this window.
    -Rob

3. frednewman

frednewman Advertiser

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Looks like Canada has the jump on Ilford USA this time. http://www.apug.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif
    :smile:

For those of you stateside The View Camera Store will also be participating in the order this year as well, Ilford just hasn't given us any details yet. Should know by weeks end.

Fred Newman

4. moose10101

moose10101 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
  5. Simon R Galley

Simon R Galley Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Dear ULF ers

Its all on the product availability thread as of NOW

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited