In need of empty 4x5 boxes

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by Atari1977, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Atari1977

Atari1977 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hello,
    I'm getting into 4x5 color shooting with a box of Velvia 100F. Unfortunately though, I don't have an empty box to ship the ones I shoot to be processed. Does anyone have boxes they could sell/spare? I'm located in Philadelphia, PA 19104 for shipping.

2. RalphLambrecht

RalphLambrecht Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    that's a common issueand people seem to hang on to these boxes once they have them.the only way to get them is to buy more film or ask your lab to give you one for returns. you may need more tthan you thinkif you use the zone system.if you are handy enough.you could make some from card board.

3. Shawn Dougherty

Shawn Dougherty Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I threw a bunch of these away not too long ago. I was in cleaning mode and not thinking... I regretted it the next day. From now on I will save them and offer them up here or on the lff to people in your situation.

If you can't find anything soon, PM me your address. I can spare 1 right now. (I save a few for myself to load exposed film into when I'm on the road.)

4. mopar_guy

mopar_guy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format