Inside Analog Photo podcast

Discussion in 'Photographers' started by KarnyDoc, Jun 10, 2013.

1. KarnyDoc

KarnyDoc Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Does anyone know what the story is with Scott Sheppard's "Inside Analog Photo" podcast? The last episode was in February 2012, some SIXTEEN months ago. At one point, he mentioned via Facebook that new episodes were forthcoming, but nothing has appeared in iTunes' feed.

Dieter Zakas

2. Jim Christie

Jim Christie Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I enjoyed that podcast as well. It looks like Scott continues to host the Nik Radio podcast -- also available in iTunes. Of course, being affiliated with Nik means it's going to be more focused on digital...

3. KarnyDoc

KarnyDoc Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    It still doesn't explain the paucity of new IAP episodes. I sent him an email the same day I started this thread; no reply yet.

4. brucemuir

brucemuir Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    He would pop in on this site and always sound optimistic as to the future of his podcasts so I'm wondering myself now that you mention it.

Haven't noticed him here lately but IDK about ay other sites.

5. Mike Wilde

Mike Wilde Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Perhaps the marketting budget from Fiuifilm to him got cut, and left him no money to produce the show in its old format.

I went over to the Film Photography Project, and spent several months catching up on their backlog of past episodes.

Sometimes it is kind of non-cerebral, but it is still nice to hear a crowd gabbing on about loving film.