Internship at my Lab

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by Bob Carnie, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Bob Carnie

Bob Carnie Subscriber

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    We are in the last stages of our first internship here, A young lad from France has joined us for 9 months and will be finishing off his stay Aug 2005.
    We are now looking for his replacement to do a 9 month internship with us.
    Mac, was sponsored by the French Gov't and we supplied a small monthly financial stipend. As well the applicant would need a work visa.
    We found this to be a wonderful experience for us and I believe that the hands on tranining Mac is recieving will carry him well into the future.
    Skills from photographic capture, film processing, printing and framing were aquired, as well working with high end digital printing devices are taught.
    At the end of his internship he is having a 2 month show here at our gallery that he produced completely by himself.
    If any one here knows of someone looking for an unique experience in another Country, please pm me and I wil send a more detailed description as well Mac's view of the experience.

2. mark

mark Member

Sounds like one hell of an opportunity.

3. rbarker

rbarker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'd agree - an excellent opportunity for some young person looking to learn. Kudos for the program, Bob.

4. bobfowler

bobfowler Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Bob, if he developed skills to become half the printer you are, he'll go very, very far! Sounds like a great opportunity for someone...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2005
  5. jd callow

jd callow Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    do you accept 45 year old disaffected Americans?