Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the APUG Community' started by veba, Jun 17, 2003.

1. veba

veba Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hello to you all!
    I read in the Black & White Photography magazine about this site and here I am. My name is Velibor Bozovic, coming from Sarajevo (Bosnia) and live in Montreal for the last 5 years.
    I bought my first SLR 2,5 years ago. Year and a half later I built a darkroom at home and I do not sleep much since. Still managing to find time for my two kids, wife, soccer and full-time job (eng. dept in aerospace company).
    I am here to learn and being browsing through this site for two weeks I've learned a lot already (just can't figure out how to post an image to one of the galleries?!, help would be appreciated).
    Till I get an answer to that, if you would be interested in seeing some of my photographs you can visit www.aleksandarhemon.com and look for a 'Pronek's Guide to Chicago'.
    Well, this is my first ever posting to any forum on web and I'm glad I did it.

All the best!
    Veba

2. Donald Miller

Donald Miller Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Hello Veba, It is nice that you introduced yourself and I am happy that you joined us. I am sure that you will find this to be a knowledgeable and fun group. Insofar as posting an image to the site, If you have an image scanned into your computer then the procedure is fairly straightforward. The process begins with going to the gallery to which you want to post your image . There is a tab to post or upload a photo (I forget the exact terminology used). Then you will be asked to locate the file that you want to upload and then upload that file. The limits on image size are stated to enable you to determine if your image is of the size that is allowed. Good luck, I look forward to seeing your images.

3. Aggie

Aggie Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    welcome and be glad that you've picked the best photo forum (in my opinion) on the web!

5. David A. Goldfarb

David A. Goldfarb Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Welcome. Interesting work on the Aleksander Hemon site.

6. bmac

bmac Member

Welcome!

7. roy

roy Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Welcome Velibor, this is a good site and very friendly. I am sure you will continue to find it helpful.

8. brimc76

brimc76 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Welcome Velibor.

9. veba

veba Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Thank you all!
    Well, I posted my first photo in Critique gallery.

Thanks again for the worm welcome!

Veba

10. veba

veba Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I mean WARM welcome!