Jobo for E-6 Processing?

Discussion in 'Color: Film, Paper, and Chemistry' started by brian steinberger, Dec 24, 2007.

1. brian steinberger

brian steinberger Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    Is there a Jobo machine that I can be looking for on Ebay for automatic processing of E-6?

2. hka

hka Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    CPP2 with lift. This one is not fully automatic. The automatics are the ATL types. Lool at the website of JOBO USA

3. Tom Kershaw

Tom Kershaw Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Brian, I have a Jobo ATL 2300 (I've not set it up yet) that works fully automatically, i.e. you load up the chemicals, insert the tank, and select the program.

4. radiantdarkroom

radiantdarkroom Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    An ATL 1000/1500 works very well. Automatic processing of E6/C41/B&W for up to 5 rolls of 35mm or 6 rolls of 120 or 12 sheets of 4x5. I'm not sure about the long term reliability of acquiring parts as Jobo no longer makes processing machines. Once in a while an ATL 1000 or 1500 shows up on Ebay. Expect to pay between $1000-$1500.

5. Kino

Kino Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have an ATL 3000 you could have CHEAP, IF you pick it up from Dayton, Ohio within the next two to three weeks.

Covers are removed (have them -- some cosmetic issues, but does not harm operation) in this video and there are NO tanks included, but the unit, it works fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTQohxfZ7A

PM if interested. Usual contribution to APUG if you buy it.

Frank