Josef Hoflehner UK Booksigning

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by coigach, Nov 19, 2007.

1. coigach

coigach Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Austrian photographer Josef Hoflehner will be visiting ‘Beyond Words’ photographic bookshop in Cockburn Street, Edinburgh for a book signing on Saturday 1 December at 2.30 pm.

For examples of his work see
    http://www.josefhoflehner.com/portfolios.html

From ‘Beyond Words’ website:

“His new book Unleashed Two (the follow-up to the popular and now out of print Unleashed) has just been published. 'This new monograph is Josef Hoflehner's seventh photobook and it features his personal selection of the recent work he has done in China, Vietnam, Iceland, as well as of new seascape images, made along shorelines of the North and Baltic Sea in Germany. With a series of new Snowscapes images and the artist's Eiffel Tower studies.”

2. sar-photo

sar-photo Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Aye, I'm planning on going. I have four of his books, all bought from Beyond Words - the only problem is that they are all already signed! :confused:

Still, would be nice to meet him :D

3. mono

mono Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    His work is great! I have seen originals in Berlin! The exhibition was nearly sold out! I would not mind a signed copy. I have some Limited Editions of his.

4. sar-photo

sar-photo Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    As far as I know, all his books at Beyond Words are signed - their postal rates are quite reasonable as well.