And holy Tmax 100, that is some pink. It just keeps coming. After a longer than necessary fix of 5 minutes in Ilford Rapid Fix, I plucked the film from the tank and the base had a nice pink tone to it, so I fixed it again but it didn't change anything. I figured this was normal. I washed and washed and washed (per Ilford's water conservation method) in my tank and the pink just kept coming out! It was never ending. I finally gave up and had enough washing...the base was a nice clear gray without a hint of pink to it. So I did the final rinse in Photo-flo and distilled water, and guess what? MORE PINK! From where, I don't know... Anyway, I used XTOL 1:1 @ 68F for 9.75' with Kodak's suggested agitation method for Tmax films and the negatives look a little thin. I think I'll try the stock solution next time and see if that helps. They should still print all right, though. Funny how films react so differently. Last night I developed a roll of 35mm HP5+ in XTOL 1:1 @ 68F for 12.5' and they turned out with such a beautiful range of tones (though could certainly still use some tweaking on my part to get some more shadow detail). I cannot wait to print them, but alas I have work early tomorrow, so the printing will have to be put off. I'm happy to report that my new (to me) RB67 at this time does not appear to have any light leaks.