Kentmere paper & Rollei film in Australia

Discussion in 'Product Availability' started by Michael W, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Michael W

Michael W Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    A while back there was a post about the PMA expo in Melbourne & mention of a new distributor for Kentmere & Rollei in Australia. The firm importing these products is INDEPENDENT PHOTOGRAPHIC SUPPLIES PTY LTD
    I contacted them about buying some Kentmere paper in Sydney & they referred me to 3 retailers for NSW - Madsens, Les Porter & Blanco Negro. I'll be buying some from Blanco Negro in Surry Hills as I can easily drop in there. Blanco Negro is a high quality custom B&W lab & the man who runs it is a nice guy.

The email from Independent also mentioned the Rollei films & other products to come.
    Good news, I reckon.

2. Wyno

Wyno Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Thanks Goldie,
    did they mention any places in Melbourne that would be selling it?
    Mike

3. Michael W

Michael W Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    No. I selfishly just asked about Sydney. :smile: But you can send an email to sales via their website & i've found them to be pretty quick to reply.

4. rootberry

rootberry Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Not to intrude upon this thread, but you guys are lucky to live in such an amazing country.. My girlfriend had to drag me onto the plane and threaten to call my mother in order to make me leave. I miss it every day!

ehem, Btw- Kentmere Bromide is a great paper. :D

5. paul ewins

paul ewins Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    The Rollei film is available from Vanbar, not sure about the Kentmere paper though.