Kodachrome Sheet Film Box???

Discussion in 'Color: Film, Paper, and Chemistry' started by Grif, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Grif

Grif Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Not sure if this post is appropriate here, feel free to delete and fuss at me if it's not ok. I'm just being a bit weird and getting, (or trying to get) a bit artsy what with the grey hair and all.

Anyone have a sheet film box for Kodachrome that's still recognizable? Or a junk roll of 120/620? It'd sure look good with the rest of my Kodachrome display for the living room I'm putting together. I'm going to cheat and have a couple of sheets of some really old B&W 4x5 film laying in the display, they'll never notice it's not the correct notch code ;-) Heck,,, most will not know film of any kind came in sheet form.

Only other things that'd be a nice to have is a obituary entry for Kodachrome that would fit on a 3x5 or 4x6 card in slightly larger than normal letters. I'm not the best wordsmith for those sorts of things.

I've got an unopened 35mm Kodachrome box, a couple of aluminum film cans with the colored tops, a 45 rpm copy of Paul Symon's song, and an Argus Matchmatic with a shoe mount Sekonics light meter so far.

Shameless plug to follow, he was nice to me, and is quick with shipping...

45 record thanks to APUG member tjaded at http://www.facebook.com/pages/San-Francisco-CA/Glass-Key-Photo/119199231470385
    (http://www.rookyricardos.com/ who also carries film, chemistry and repairs turntables among other odd things,,, only in SF California)

2. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Grif:

If you think you would like a Kodachrome 828 slide, I'll see if I can get one for you from my father.

3. Photo Engineer

Photo Engineer Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Grif;

I have one empty box of Kodachrome 4x5 sheet film from the 40s or 50s. IDK. I am not sure I want to part with it. PM me and in the meanwhile I'll think about it.

PE