Kodak 5.5" safelight(dome model)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by DanielStone, Apr 11, 2010.

1. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    hey all,

I just got my mitts on a 5 1/2" #3 filter, with intent to develop by inspection. now, I've thought about going with the coffee-can route, and making my own, but no one in my household drinks canned coffe :tongue:.

so, do any of you kind souls happen to have one by chance? Preferably for free(I'll cover shipping of course), but since my budget is quite limited, I think you might get my drift.

here's a photo of the kind I'm looking for

[​IMG]

(someone else's photo off of flickr)

if you can't let it go for free, would you let me know your shipped price you're looking for? I know for sure that someone here has one they could part with for cheap

thanks

-Dan

2. frobozz

frobozz Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Mine's a later hammertone silverish-grey model with red plastic rim instead of the gold/black scheme here, is that OK? Currently has a No. 1A (Red) filter installed, and an OA (Yellow) filter in original package to go with it. UPS would be $10-ish, if you want it just send me your address and I'll get it to you and once you receive it and like it you can snail-mail me a $10 bill...

Duncan

3. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    pm sent :smile:

-Dan

4. Shadowtracker

Shadowtracker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    If that one doesn't work out, I have a similar one that you screw into a light socket. I can post a pick sometime or send a photo to you to see if it's what you want.