KODAK video podcast channel

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by Marco B, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Marco B

Marco B Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi all,

I just noticed Kodak actually has a (new?) video podcast channel with interviews with renowned photographers on their website (also a few audio-only podcasts):

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/pressCenter/newPodcast/podcastPro.jhtml?pq-path=13644

The videos are professionally done of course, and some of you may enjoy it as well... There is of course unavoidably a little bit more chit-chat about the Kodak films and digital here and there, but nothing problematic...

Marco

2. Marco B

Marco B Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Specially recommended, the video podcast with photographer Pep Bonet about Darfur... Tough and haunting, but good BW documentary photography...

3. ken472

ken472 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Thanks for the info on this great site. I viewed and enjoyed several photographers work.

4. benjiboy

benjiboy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    They are promoting Kodachrome, and discontinuing it ?:confused:

5. Marco B

Marco B Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Well, to me the quotes by the photographers sounded more like nice farewell songs :wink: ... of course, ignoring Kodachrome altogether would have been impossible with well established middle age photographers being interviewed, so it had to come up in some way. As they say: "Nothing but good about the dead..."

6. cabbiinc

cabbiinc Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Actually every instance mentioning Kodachrome also mentions how good Ektachrome is. So they're trying to keep Kodachrome customers buying Kodak film.

Thanks for the post Marco. I would never have seen it.
    Dan