Kosoff Web site updated

Discussion in 'Photographers' started by Early Riser, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Early Riser

Early Riser Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I already posted this on Large format forum.

Many people have been asking as to when I'd finally update my web site so I'm glad to say that I've finally done it. There are 24 new images, although most are visible on my APUG gallery already, but it's a different presentation with more finished versions and is in a proper order. The site has a few bugs, which I think have been fixed (I hope).

Also over the course of the next month the entire website will be re-done, non flash, and I will be adding a blog and a comments section. The update will also allow me to edit content more readily which will allow for new work getting posted more often. Thanks!

www.kosoff.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
  2. 36cm2

36cm2 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Great stuff. Do you currently have prints showing at Bergen County Camera in NJ? I'm going to have to pop in and see them.

Best regards,
    Leo

3. Dan Henderson

Dan Henderson Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Beautiful pictures and a nice, clean site. By the way, I really enjoyed your picture and narrative in "Why Photographs Work."
    Dan

4. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Sumptuous images! While I am not a hater of Flash, in this case it doesn't work very well. When I click on an image it just opens a little pop-up box in the top left of my screen. Maye if you converted it to HTML5 with the new Adobe conversion tool things would work better. Also no one with an iPad or iPhone will be able to view it in it's present form. Many art directors now use the iPad to view prospective works. Just MHO.

5. Early Riser

Early Riser Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    36cm2- Currently there is an excellent show of platinum prints there.

Dan, thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed what i wrote in "why photographs work". I actually take more pride in my writing because I don't consider my self much of a writer.

Eric, thanks. My reasons for rewriting my site as non flash was partly to work with iPads, and partly because it's much harder for me to keep it up dated. As Flash I am reliant upon my web developer, but the way it's being re-written I'll be able to edit it easily (I hope).

6. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Your site came up as a flash site for me. Are you saying you are redoing it once again?

7. Early Riser

Early Riser Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Eric, it's currently Flash, the non flash version is being designed right now.

8. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Good plan.