lab supplier?

Discussion in 'Color: Film, Paper, and Chemistry' started by Scuffy, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Scuffy

Scuffy Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Okay guys. I've googled the hell out of this and have yet to find anything that really relative to what I need. I'm going to kick my studio business up a notch and get a processor so I don't have to send out my film. I'm looking for a professional processing unit (ie minilab) that can develop both MF and 35mm negs and print up to 8x10/12's. I was going for a used system and would like to get it here in the US-as I don't mind driving to pick it up and inspect it. I have found one dealer- Rocky Mountain Film Lab out of Aurora,CO. They have great prices, but I was still wondering what else might be available. Do anyone know of a used minilab distributer in the States?

2. Nick Zentena

Nick Zentena Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  3. mgphoto

mgphoto Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  4. Scuffy

Scuffy Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Thanks guys! That was a big help! Much appreciated.

5. BradS

BradS Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    An outfit in Florida appears to specialize in used, refurbished minilab advertises stuff on ebay all the time. Their listings are horrible but, maybe you could get contact info and just call 'em up? Try searching Ebay for "noritsu" , etc...