Large format users in Newcastle

Discussion in 'Australia' started by largeformat pat, Feb 11, 2008.

1. largeformat pat

largeformat pat Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Howdy,
    New to forums, long time med and large fromat user. Looking to talk with NSW and local based large format users. Also looking for parts for durst L184 and I have parts avail as well. Not trying to sell. I use 645, 6x7, 6x9, 4x5, 5x7 and 8x10 looking to talk and comapre with others. I used to work in trade 20 years ago and also worked in prolab in Sydney.
    Look forward to talking
    Largeformat pat

2. Wyno

Wyno Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Welcome to APUG Pat,
    I live in Geelong and use 8x10 and very occaisonally 35mm. There a quite a few members living in and around Sydney. We've got a forum on here for Australian members so if you want to post anything about events happening here, you can post them on it. Hope you enjoy the forum
    Mike

3. Ray Heath

Ray Heath Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    g'day Pat
    welcome from the Lower Hunter

at present, for monochrome, i shoot mainly homemade simple lens cameras, 4x5, 5x7, 5x8, 8x10, working on 11x14 with mostly paper neg, some film

drop me a line

Ray

4. Mark O'Neill

Mark O'Neill Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Greetings from Old Bar, just 2 hours north of Newcastle. I shoot 4x5 on aToyo View monorail camera and all B&W work in the darkroom. Drop us a line. Large format and film- the way to go!

5. Matthew Gorringe

Matthew Gorringe Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    G'day Pat, not quite a large format user and not quite Newcastle. I use a 6x9cm monorail camera and live in Sydney, but I'm often found visiting my Dad on Port Stephens so tend to hang around Newcastle now and then. Possibly heading up for Steam Fest at Maitland next weekend. Drop me a PM if you're likely to be around.

Regards, Matt.

6. junqbox

junqbox Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    hi Pat,

I'm in Sydney and use a Toyo rail with 4x5 and 6x9, mostly colour trannies. I'm coming up to Nelson Bay in few weeks to spend some time on Stockton Beach. happy to catch up when in town.

Cheers,
    Brett