Leica M2

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by nanthor, Jun 3, 2014.

1. nanthor

nanthor Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Selling a very nice Leica M2, you won't find one like this for under $1000.00 anywhere. The camera has very little sign of use, all functions are working properly, viewfinder is clear and bright, Vulcanite is original and 99% with one small repair area. If you want a near mint M2, this is the one to get. I will toss in the nice silver grip with the sale but not the lens, it's $2300.00 if you want the lens. For both I can let the set go for $3200.00 Payment by gift is appreciated.
    Forgot the price of the M2, it is $990.00

Sale includes shipping and fees in the USA

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
  2. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Where did you get the silver grip from? I want one!

3. danfogel

danfogel Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I believe 109xx is 1964. I looked for one of those and then settled on a 107xx from 1963. Best camera ever. GLWS.

Also, that lens is a gem. I checked twice and couldn't find that much money around the house.

4. nanthor

nanthor Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The grip is called the Leica M grip by GMP products, not sure if it is still made. I bought 2, one black and the silver one, because they are light and feel great even though they look quite angular. They fit the fingers perfectly and make holding the camera a pleasure. I think they sell for about $70-80 used on the auction site. Bob.