Leica M3 DS Preview Model

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by russljames, Apr 14, 2011.

1. russljames

russljames Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sorry for the quickly-taken, on-the-counter-top images of the camera below. I’m try to sell fast to help fund for an M6 that is currently sitting in a local camera store’s display case and screaming at me to give it a home.

This M3 is serial # 852583. Double-stroke, preview model. No mechanical issues that I know of. It was serviced for speeds and rangefinder alignment about three years ago by Havel Camera Service, San Antonio Texas, and has seen periodic use and received gentle care since then. Finder is very bright. 135mm frame line is beginning to fade slightly. 50 and 90 lines are super.

Cosmetics are good; far from being beat-up, but not a trophy case item. It has encountered some dents, scratches, and a minor tear in the vulcanite during its lifespan.

$650.00. Price includes shipping within CONUS. Pay Pal, please. I use this same user ID (russljames) on the “big” auction site if you want to check my feedback there, and have traded before here on APUG. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. davela

davela Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
  3. russljames

russljames Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sale pending.

4. russljames

russljames Subscriber