Leica R4s + Elmarit 35 f/2.8

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by matthewm, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matthewm

matthewm Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hello all,
    I'm selling a great condition Leica R4s with Elmarit 35mm f/2.8 Lens. I bought this camera here a couple of months ago (originally with the 24/2.8 Elmarit which I sold to fund the 35). This camera is overall fairly clean and functions perfectly.

Included is the camera, lens, and original lens cap. I added a genuine Leica rubber eyecup from B&H, but other than that, everything is original. The lens is made in Germany. The focus is smooth and the aperture snappy. The built-in hood slides out easily and has enough friction to stay in place. The front cap slides on and off easily and is the "over the front" type, not the snap-in. I'll also throw in a brand new Zykkor Leica R-EOS adpater and Canon Precision Focus Screen for the 5D if you want it. No charge.

The mustache image below was taken with the 35 at f/2.8 on my 5D (which I guess means that the adapter is no longer new, but I really haven't used it other than these test shots). The top is the normal image straight out of camera, the second is a 100% crop straight out of camera.

I'm looking to get $500 with PayPal and insured shipping via USPS with delivery confirmation. I have several good feedbacks here and on RangefinderForum, FredMiranda and POTN, as well as a spotless record on eBay.

In trade, I'm looking for either an Epson R-D1s or R-D1 with the 'S' firmware upgrade. Must be in good condition, functioning as it should, etc.

Please PM or email me with questions or offers.

Thanks so much
    Matthew

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. matthewm

matthewm Member

Shooter:
    35mm