Lenswork Subscriptions 1/2 off!

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by Jeremy, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I sold a print the other day and made some extra cash and whenever that happens (too rare an occurance) I usually put the money from the sale into a new book or towards some equipment I have my eye on.

This time I was surfing to see what caught my eye and at www.lenswork.com they have a holiday special where you get an entire year's subscription for 50% off! I have picked up the occasional copy of Lenswork while at the store, but hadn't really thought of subscribing. Well at $19.50 for 6 issues (and for an extra $3 you can pick up the current issue) I bit. Hopefully there will be a number of Apuggers in the next year!

disclaimer: I have nothing to do with this magazine except for some paper cuts and oily fingerprints, but I thought I would pass this on in case anyone else wanted to look into it. I really wanted to buy the Wynn Bullock portfolio, but I'll have to sell a lot more prints before that happens!

2. Aggie

Aggie Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    it is for new subscribers. It is an excellent magazine. Well worth subscribing too.

3. Jorge

Jorge Inactive

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I am saving my pennies for a sub. I will take advantage of this one. Although I dont get the 50% off, I do get $19.50 off the yearly susbcription, so I am going to go for 2 years....it is a good deal!

4. jimgalli

jimgalli Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    THANKS Jeremy. I wouldn't have thought of it otherwise and I am GUILTY for not subscribing a long time ago. I'll get it done tomorrow. An excellent pub that deserves our support.

5. OP
    Jeremy

Jeremy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Aggie's right, it's only for new subscribers and gift subscriptions. I'd never subscribed before so I forgot to mention that part. And as Jorge said, if you live outside of the US you can get $19.50 off a year's subscription.

6. Ole

Ole Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I had a look around, and couldn't figure out how to subscribe when I'm outside the US (thank gods)?

7. OP
    Jeremy

Jeremy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  8. Ole

Ole Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Thanks Jeremy, that was it! Subscription now ordered :smile:

9. John McCallum

John McCallum Member