Looking for Zone VI White View Camera Bag

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by RD21218, Jul 20, 2012.

1. RD21218

RD21218 Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Looking for Zone VI White View Camera Bag

Rick

2. Ken Nadvornick

Ken Nadvornick Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Just a (hopefully) helpful note here...

I have one of these from the 80s, along with a Zone VI (Wista) 4x5 camera. Still in great shape. But the aging sewn-in foam padding began to outgas a while back and now leaves a thin residue of greasy type stuff on anything stored inside over time. The residue can be successfully cleaned off. But you might want to keep this in mind as you search. Replacing the padding is not really an option as it would essentially destroy the bag. If you're looking for a replacment bag, you already know what I mean.

Best of luck,
    Ken

3. Leigh B

Leigh B Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have one of these, 15"x11"x9"H outside. Standard Zone VI white/black coloring w/shoulder strap. Net pouch inside the top.
    I think it originally had some Velcro-attached dividers, but I don't have those. Interior is completely open and unobstructed.

Condition was KEH BGN when I bought it. There's no physical damage that I can find.
    There are some stains (coffee?) that would probably come out with upholstery cleaner.

I thought it was for 8x10 film holders, but not, so I have not used it. It would carry about 10 holders.

$80 cash or USPS MO shipped in CONUS. PM or email if you're interested. I can take photos.

- Leigh

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2012
  4. ChuckP

ChuckP Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I've seen 3 different versions of that bag. The one Leigh has is the later one. It's slightly larger with a black interior. That's a decent price considering shipping is included.

5. olddog

olddog Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Are you still looking for a Zone VI View Camera Bag? I have one in the Classified along with a picture.

Thanks.

Ken