Looking to trade Pentax 6x7 MLU with 105mm f2.4 lens for Leica LTM 50mm lens

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Trade' started by JohnMeadows, Feb 14, 2012.

1. JohnMeadows

JohnMeadows Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have a Pentax 6x6 MLU, with non-metering prism, 105mm f2.4 lens, strap, right hand custom grip, all in good condition (based on research at auction site and KEH I'd put the selling value at about $400).

What I am looking to get is a Leica brand screwmount normal lens for a recently acquired IIIb. I am open to model (e.g. Elmar collapsable f3.5, 2.8 etc). and am willing to top up the trade with $$$ depending on the lens. I need a good quality shooter, coated.

Thanks in advance!

John

2. cjbecker

cjbecker Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Ive got a summitar with adaptor and hood and both caps that i mighr be interested in trading. it is coated with the 10 blades. There is dust on the front element becuase i dont want to clean it and there is also a little dust on the inside. I cant see any fungus or any other problems.

3. bushpig

bushpig Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Where were you when I had a Summicron that was useless to me?

Unfortunately, it had the worst cleaning marks I've ever seen, but otherwise, it was impeccable. I traded it for a Canon (because I couldn't pay for the repair) and then traded that (with a Canon VT) for a Speed Graphic.

But to be honest, I've kinda always wanted to play with a Pentax 6x7. I've held one, but never gotten to run film through one.

Anyways, good luck. Looks like you already got at least one result.

4. OP
    JohnMeadows

JohnMeadows Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sorry, and yes a trade has been arranged.

I am reluctantly trading my 6x7; trying to avoid divorce court :smile:

5. cfclark

cfclark Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    At least it's going to a good home. Mine was a gift from my wife--it was the subsequent 645 and then the Speed Graphic that got me in trouble. :redface: