Lubitel 166B

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by russljames, Mar 20, 2010.

1. russljames

russljames Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Since acquiring a Rollie in the not too distant past I’m not inclined to use this much anymore. I know that there are many fans of these types of cameras, so I‘m ready to pass it on.

This one has been a good performer. No cracks in the Bake Light, or light leaks. All speeds work. Viewfinder is very bright, although the little plastic magnifying lens broke-off and was lost years ago. Sorry. Viewing and taking lenses are not scratched as the cover always stays on when not in use.

I don’t have a case or strap. I’m basing my price on the average completed listings figures from Ebay: $60.00 (US) plus shipping. Pay Pal works for me, I’ll absorb those fees, and 3% of this sale will go to APUG.

Attached Files:

2. russljames

russljames Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Price Reduced

OK, how about $50.00, plus shipping, and 3% goes to APUG? Here are a couple of neg scans taken with the camera. Thanks for looking,

Russ

Attached Files:

3. photobizzz

photobizzz Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    pretty sharp shots from an old lubtel!

4. russljames

russljames Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    At f11-16 you do get this sharpness from the camera. At f4 you might not recognize the trees or the lake. Trust me!

5. BetterSense

BetterSense Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have one of these and the lens never fails to astound me. Even at wide open, mine is reasonable and is downright good stopped down. I mean tack sharp.