Lucky again...

Discussion in '35mm Cameras and Accessories' started by modafoto, Jul 30, 2005.

1. modafoto

modafoto Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hi

I just want to share my happiness with you. I found something awesome at the local photostore. In the big "This-stuff-costs-$10" box I found a Jessops Flash Sync Cable for Canon EOS (transfers all the flash exposure data from the camera to the flash and vice versa)! The ordinary price is £29.99 ($52). The world is sometimes with me :D

It is amazing (and possibly an error) that it ended up on sale for $10. It is perfectly suitable for the digital Canon SLRs, so it isn't even unsellable at normal price.

Morten

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2005
  2. gnashings

gnashings Inactive

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Good job! It was a $5 Nikon FG that got me addicted to garage sales... so you should be careful - you may become "That guy that stands by the $10 bin and snarls when you come near" - just jokes of course, glad to hear you got a deal!

3. bohica

bohica Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Got to add my happy story. I use a mint and I mean perfect Ricoh xr-P, came with the Rikenon 50mm f2 P lens. I haven't been able to find a f1.4 and everytime a f1.7 comes up on ebay I get outbid. recently saw a Pentax K1000 on ebay and bid $12 for it just because it had the Rikenon F1.7 P. Evidently people looking at K1000's didn't realise how good the Ricoh lenses are. Got it for $11.50. It came today, I put the f1.7 on my Ricoh, an old pentax 50mm f2.0A on the K1000 and to my surprise the camera works great. So another backup manual camera and a lens I've looked for for months for $11.50

4. Donald Qualls

Donald Qualls Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    And there isn't a high bridge anywhere in North Carolina... :tongue: