Mamiya C330 Pro F with 80mm f/2.8

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by illumiquest, Aug 13, 2010.

1. illumiquest

illumiquest Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Camera in good condition with minor wear on the exterior from normal use. Some mild scuffs in the paint on the corners and the leather is lifting slightly on a couple of corners but overall in great shape. Bellows look great and are light tight, the foam light seals has been replaced and the focus is smooth. Comes with a single action waist level finder and 80mm f/2.8 lens. Lens in great shape, glass is clean and clear, aperture and shutter both working perfectly. The flash sync selector has been glued in the X position to prevent it from accidentally slipping into M. $280 for the kit.

Also available is a 135mm f/4.5 lens and a 65mm f/3.5

[​IMG]

2. illumiquest

illumiquest Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Sully75

Sully75 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Good price on one of the best cameras ever made (IMOH). I think this is the premier medium format portraiture camera. Amazing lens (competitive with Hasselblad and I think more flair proof than Rolleiflex) combined with the best characteristic of the TLR (you can see if people are blinking when you take their picture, and know if you got the shot) make this an absolute winner. I love mine, it isn't half as nice as this one.

Just saying.

4. ausphoto

ausphoto Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    PM sent

5. RPippin

RPippin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I could use the 65mm if you still have it.

6. Grif

Grif Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Agree on the RB67 flair compared with the C33x. Used one a long time in the 60's, and will likely have one again at some point in the future. Used the (older) RB about a week and a dozen rolls of film and gave up. C33 was the best camera I ever shot. I even liked it better than I do my Nikon F. 35mm is such a PITA No wonder folks move to the "dark side, that which shall not be mentioned" format.