Mamiya m645 1000S Camera, Metered Finder, Mamiya Sekor Macro C 80/f4 Lens, 120 Insert

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by n2mf, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n2mf

n2mf Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    DESCRIPTION: Mamiya m645 1000S Camera, Metered Finder & Mamiya Sekor Macro C 80/f4 Lens and 120 Roll Film Insert. Camera battery is included. No lens cap included.

CONDITION: Camera is in very good condition with some appropriate handling and usage wear, light soiling, some paint corrosion in some crevises, and dust. Metered finder is fully working but the foam seals/cushions are degraded and specks are flaking off and ending up in the finder. However, the finder is clear and focus is not hindered by the specks. The finder attachment has one of the attachment hooks that has a weak spring or needs some lube because before re-attaching the finder to the body, you have to push the little hook forward. Still mounts secure, just needs this little nudge. Shutter fires at all speeds and all other camera functions are working. Roll film insert is very good, rear door needs light seals. The lens is in good condition and works fine with some light finish wear. Lens focus is fine, but seems a little dry sounding…not buffered with lube. Lens glass is very good with no fungus or fogging seen, but the front has a couple off very, very faint marks…nothing serious. Blades are clean, dry & snappy.

PRICE: $ 249.00 For everything pictured…(Price Includes Shipping). USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance. REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED.

PAYMENT NOTE: If you want this item, send me a PM with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ: I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts. If your paypal account is not confirmed, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

PS - 5% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
  2. daleeman

daleeman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    This is a great camera I miss mine, it had a WLF and I thought I needed to move up to a Hasselblad. So after I did sell mine and buy a Hasselblad, I really do miss the light weight, great controlls and format of this camera.

If you are thinking of going into medium format, jump on this camera, it will not disapoint.

3. n2mf

n2mf Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    New Item Pics 8270.jpg

Reduced by $40...Now only $ 209...Shipped!

4. daleeman

daleeman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Jump on it ya all. This is a great camera.

5. mweintraub

mweintraub Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    $200 for a 1000s kit WITH macro lens and PDS prism! If I didn't already go from the 1000s to a Pro and already own the f4 macro, I'd be all over this!

6. daleeman

daleeman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Your right, this is a dream kit for anyone.

7. trythis

trythis Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    I got one from another seller here, and really enjoy it.
    If you are thinking about starting with MF SLR, Get this!

8. daleeman

daleeman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You know, these are not paid advertisements or just bumps, the 1000s camera and optics are great.

9. n2mf

n2mf Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Still only $ 209

Price still includes free shipping.

And I pay the fees to paypal & donate 5% to this site.

10. daleeman

daleeman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    How can you beat that.

11. n2mf

n2mf Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    New Item Added!

I've added a Mamiya Sekor C 45mm 2.8 lens with front cap to the kit. This lens is in very good condition too with some finish wear, very light marks on front element, smooth but a little stiff focus, clean snappy blades.

It's now a two lens kit...

$ 279...Shipped...And all fees paid by me.

New Item Pics 8361.jpg New Item Pics 8357.jpg New Item Pics 8358.jpg New Item Pics 8359.jpg New Item Pics 8360.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.