Mamiya RB67 Polaroid back problem

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by darylgarza, Aug 31, 2012.

1. darylgarza

darylgarza Member

Aug 31, 2012
    Medium Format
    Hi guys,

I've got a problem with my polaroid back since last week. I loaded an expired chocolate type 100 from Impossible Project, and did the usual, pull out black tab, took a shot, pull white tab then pull the image to develop. Got my image:

The problem appeared on the second shot. When i pulled the next white tab after shooting, the image tab didn't come out of the rollers.I tried opening and pulling it manually in a pitch black room but apparently it won't work cos the chemical packs are supposed to pass through the rollers. I just got the image without emulsion on it. Did different things til the last shot so I practically i wasted the whole pack.

Now i tried my last pack of 664 and it happened again of the first shot: Pulled the white tab and no image tab appeared in the rollers.

Has anyone experienced this? Now i stopped tinkering because I'm still hoping i could save some of my last 664 shots that i have.