Mamiya RZ Pro Kit w/ 90mm F3.5, 50mm F4.5, 180mm F4.5, AE Prism Finder, L-Grip, etc.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by michaeljoeserra, Aug 28, 2012.

1. michaeljoeserra

michaeljoeserra Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    I am selling my Mamiya RZ kit. I am the second owner. The first owner claimed to have barely used the camera, and its condition spoke to the authenticity of the claim. As a second owner, I have only run three rolls of film through it in a total of over two years as owner. I love the camera's precision and the sharpness of the lenses, and have held onto it hoping I would acquire a digital back for it someday, for editorial and wedding purposes. However, I am no longer pursuing these things photographically, and can no longer justify keeping it about. It has been sitting in a Kata Bag, protected from dust and other elements, when not in use. I prefer my Pentax 6x7 and my Deardorff over this camera, and the reason for the sale has to do simply with its lack of use, and my desire for acquiring a lighter 6x7 camera. I doubt that you will find a used RZ kit in a condition such as this. All lenses have been protected by Hoya and Tiffen Skylight filters. All glass is in pristine condition. The camera body is in pristine condition and works flawlessly. It sounds beautiful. The camera has seen little use and has a lifetime of good images left in it. Most RZ cameras on the used market have been used and abused by professional portrait, wedding, or studio photographers. This camera is still a baby.

The kit will include the 50mm F4.5, the 90mm F3.5, a 180mm F4.5, (all with filters) the AE Prism finder with Automatic Exposure and AE Lock, The L-Grip with Shutter Release and Cold Shoe, One 120 Film Back, A Standard Mamiya strap (which I fixed onto the lug with a small piece of duct tape, as it came to me with the attaching piece bent), and the 80 no. 1 Collapsible Lens Hood for the 80mm Lens, and of course the Body and Body Cap.

I have the original boxes for the Body and the 90mm Lens, and will pack these items in their boxes. All other lenses and components will be packed scrupulously and carefully, and shipped in adequate protection and padding. I will take out insurance for the cost of the camera during shipping, so that if it is damaged upon arrival, I will be able to retrieve your investment without trouble from the USPS.

US buyers are honored first, as I do not want the trouble of even a slight possibility of damage or other shipping issues which would have to be handled on an international level with postal companies whose policies I am unfamiliar with.

The price for the kit is set at $1100 which will include shipping and packing costs.

Attached Files:

2. Marc B.

Marc B. Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    WLF...?

3. michaeljoeserra

michaeljoeserra Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    The waist level finder exists, and is in fine condition, but I am not able to track it down at the moment, as I just moved recently, and camera equipment is straddled between two places. Are you interested if I do track it down? I should be returning to my old place of residence in less than a week.

4. michaeljoeserra

michaeljoeserra Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Marc,

I tracked down the waist level finder, and will include it in the sale. I will bump the price down to 1050, which includes shipping.

5. michaeljoeserra

michaeljoeserra Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Photo 6.jpg

6. michaeljoeserra

michaeljoeserra Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Lowering the price to $1000 for the entire kit, which includes shipping.

7. michaeljoeserra

michaeljoeserra Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    $950 for the entire kit.

8. Ghostman

Ghostman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    This is an insane deal.

9. michaeljoeserra

michaeljoeserra Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Bump.

10. michaeljoeserra

michaeljoeserra Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    It is an insane deal. Bump. $900 and you pay shipping.

11. michaeljoeserra

michaeljoeserra Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Bump

12. ijeff

ijeff Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    PM sent... Thanks!

13. michaeljoeserra

michaeljoeserra Member