Mamiya RZ67 Pro II with 65mm M LA Lens, AE Prism, WLF, L-Grip, 120 Film Back - $745

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by dachyagel, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dachyagel

dachyagel Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Selling more Mamiya RZ67 gear. This is my Pro II body with my go to lens -- hate to give it up, but I haven't used it in months. The 65mm M L-A with the floating element is one of Mamiya's finest lenses for the RZ series -- extremely sharp, with little visual image distortion. This one has some barrel scuffs, but the glass is beautiful, front and back, and I've always kept it capped when it's not in use (it also has a UV filter on it, which I'll throw in).

The body works great; the only issue with it is that the shutter doesn't cock as smoothly as it should. I think there may be some give in the shutter lever, although I'm not sure; if you're planning to use this camera heavily in a studio environment, I would probably slap an RZ winder on the bottom (I would throw that in as well, but I've already sold mine).

The L-Grip functions perfectly. The back is in good shape as well. Not pictured are the caps and the waist level finder, which is also included.

Great camera, solid, built like a tank, and it offers a 6x7 frame. What more could you want?

Asking $745 plus shipping, payable via PayPal only.

Attached Files:

• rz1.jpg
      rz1.jpg
      File size:
      99.2 KB
      Views:
    • rz2.jpg
      rz2.jpg
      File size:
      95.4 KB
      Views:
    • rz3.jpg
      rz3.jpg
      File size:
      105.4 KB
      Views:
    • rz4.jpg
      rz4.jpg
      File size:
      107.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Keytarjunkie

Keytarjunkie Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sounds like a good deal. This is my dream setup, wish I could afford it right now!

3. tnabbott

tnabbott Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    This is a great kit and value! I have it already, but otherwise, I'd be all over this!

4. dachyagel

dachyagel Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I'm open to selling this without the AE prism for $560.

5. dachyagel

dachyagel Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Lens, Body, and Back are SOLD; AE Prism and L-Grip are still available and will be posted in new separate listings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.