Mamiya RZ67 ProII w/ 110mm f/2.8 W

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by illumiquest, Jul 14, 2010.

1. illumiquest

illumiquest Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Mamiya RZ67 ProII camera with the 110mm f/2.8 W lens, waist level finder and 120 Pro II film back. Camera in good condition with some light wear from normal use. Previous owner was an editorial photographer who took great care of his equipment. All mechanics and electronics have been tested and are working perfectly. Lens in great shape, glass clean and clear, shutter, focus and aperture all working perfectly. 120 back in good shape, seals looks good and the exterior has similar signs of use as the body. Comes with original boxes, manual, neck strap, caps and body covers and lens hood. $520 [​IMG]

2. Chazzy

Chazzy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    To me "light wear" means that it is almost like new. Is that what it means to you? I'm particularly fussy about lens glass (cleaning marks, etc. ).

3. illumiquest

illumiquest Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'd consider light wear to mean that there's no heavy damage or extensive wear on the exterior but the camera has obviously been used. If it were like new I'd classify it as such. Cleaning marks on the glass would be mentioned in the description.

4. illumiquest

illumiquest Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    sold