Mamiya Six Folder manual?

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by Alex Bishop-Thorpe, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Alex Bishop-Thorpe

Alex Bishop-Thorpe Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm looking for the manual to the Mamiya 6 folder. I've spent some time repairing one (the winding mechanism was broken, among other things - so I bought a second junker and did a lot of transplanting), and it's basically up to speed again now. Does anyone have a copy of the manual they could provide? Really just for curiosity's sake.

To clarify, I mean the manual for one of these:
    [​IMG]
    Not the modern Mamiya 6 (Mamiya happily has the manual for that uploaded on their website)

2. luvcameras

luvcameras Advertiser Advertiser

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  3. Henry Alive

Henry Alive Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  4. Alex Bishop-Thorpe

Alex Bishop-Thorpe Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Both Butkus and Camerapedia came up short - though I did eventually find someone who's selling reprints at $20 a pop. Thankfully John Nanian (jnanian) scanned and emailed me a copy of his manual - a great help.

5. dwdmguy

dwdmguy Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I just picked up one myself in fairly good condition execpt the shutter blades were rusted. I sent to Zacks based on the receommendations here.

6. cmo

cmo Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    May I ask for a copy? :smile:

I just received a nice little package with a Six V - and it is fully working. It just needs a good cleaning and I have to fix the leather that comes off everywhere.

First I could not figure out how to load the film. On this site it is explained:

http://www.mediajoy.com/en/cla_came/mamiya6/03.html