MF 6X9 lens Nikon, Nikkor-M 105mm f3.5 MC in Copal 0

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by doc_atlas, Dec 5, 2012.

1. doc_atlas

doc_atlas Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    This is a beautiful specimen of a great 6x9 lens. Nikon M series 105mm f3.5, mounted on a Horseman lens board which is included. Glass clean as new, in original box with all original paper work, well cared for.
    $275 + shipping of $6. Donation to APUG by seller, you can add same for APUG, to your payment, and I won't complain.

Attached Files:

2. Old-N-Feeble

Old-N-Feeble Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    If I was shooting 6x9cm I'd snap this up. I strongly suspect it'll "just cover" 6x12cm. This is a good price on great little lens not often seen for sale and it's a perfect addition to its 200mm and 300mm Nikkor M sisters.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
  3. PaulMD

PaulMD Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    That's a different lens. This is a Tessar-formula lens that will cover 6x9 straight on or give you a modest amount of movements at 6x7.

4. Ian C

Ian C Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Thank you for spotting that. My Nikon data doesn't show the 105mm Nikkor M. It shows only 200mm, 300mm, and 450mm M versions. I have no data for the 105mm M. A 105mm Tessar is unlikely to cover larger than the 6 x 9cm format as stated in post #3.

5. DREW WILEY

DREW WILEY Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    I've already made an offer on it on a different forum. So guess I'll learn the facts first hand. Generally
    the coverage of these M lenses increases substantially as they get stopped down. But I just need
    it for 6x9 with modest movement. I'm skeptical about 6x12, to put it mildly. But if I get it, will let you
    know what to expect.

6. doc_atlas

doc_atlas Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sold

Sold