Minolta 58mm f/1.4 with Caps and Hood + SRT-101

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by matthewm, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matthewm

matthewm Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hello all,
    I'm trying to get back a very beloved camera that I once had and so most of my other film-related gear has to go.

For sale is a Minolta 58mm f/1.4 Lens with original caps and lens hood. The lens hood has had the white letters blacked out with a marker. I'm assuming the marker can be removed with a little elbow grease and some acetone, but I never cared to have the white lettering show. The lens is clean and clear with minimal dust. The focus is buttery smooth and the apertures are snappy.

I'm throwing in a Minolta SRT-101 (Silver) and a Minolta 45 f/2 as well. The camera works fine, but I haven't had a chance to test the meter as I don't have a battery for it. The 45 has both caps, although the front cap is pretty loose. The focus is pretty smooth and the glass is clean. Not a bad lens, but I've got 2 or 3 of them so one's gotta go.

Looking to get $115 with shipping and PayPal for the whole kit n' caboodle. Please PM or email me with questions or offers.

In trade, I'd consider a nice, clean Leica Minilux (not the zoom version) and I can throw some cash your way.

Thank you,
    Matthew
    matthewjmorse@gmail.com

2. matthewm

matthewm Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.