Minolta Dimage Scan Dual IV for 35mm negs or slides

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Misc. -Anything Goes' started by drewallen, Aug 26, 2011.

1. drewallen

drewallen Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I bought this new several years ago and have only put a handful of strips of film through it. I've gotten solid results with color and black-and-white negs, as well as slides. (My experience, using primarily Portra, T-Max, Tri-X, HP5, Provia and Velvia.) It's a great scanner, and I know there are others out there who might use it more than I currently am.

It comes with two 35 mm film holders: for a filmstrip of six frames, and for four mounted slides. The software can output 8 or 16 bit data. Full frame 35 mm images are 3120 x 4680 pixels. I suppose you could say this turns your 35mm film camera into a 14.6MP digital capture device. :wink:

It will ship to you in its original box and packaging, with the film and slide holders, AC adapter and USB cable. I'll include the original manual and CD, if I can find where i put them. (I've moved a couple times since purchasing this.) If I can't find them, you can download the material (and find full specs) here: http://www.konicaminoltasupport.com/DiMAGE-Scan-Dua.3190.0.html?&L=0

$250 insured shipping to you in the continental U.S. Reasonable offers considered. Paypal only, please.

2. drewallen

drewallen Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Reduced

Reduced to $225.

3. Roger Cole

Roger Cole Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Web site says Win XP back - any idea if the driver is compatible with Win 7?

4. Gerry M

Gerry M Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Roger,
    I use a Scan Dual IV with W7. There is a fix/patch to use it with W7. I used that for awhile, but finally settled on using it with Vuescan. The KM SDIV does a very good job. If you want the patch info, send me an email.
    Gerry

5. drewallen

drewallen Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
  6. drewallen

drewallen Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Last chance. Reduced to $200. Next week this goes to eBay.

7. SafetyBob

SafetyBob Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    PM on the way......I want it. I can use it, and use it alot.

Bob E.

8. drewallen

drewallen Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sold pending payment.

9. drewallen

drewallen Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    SOLD. Thanks, everyone.