Mint Nikon F6 Body for sale.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Eric Rose, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    A very close friend of mine who has to have the best of everything bought this Nikon F6 a couple of years ago. He might have put tens rolls of film through it as far as I know. In any event he has since switched to a Nikon D3 (probably soon to be the D3x) and wants to sell this F6. I have shot a roll through it and everything works as it should. Comes with body cap, manual, battery, and I'm sure he has the original boxes. Asking price is firm at $1200usd, only paypal accepted and you pay fees and shipping.

As you can see in the photos this camera is in like new condition. Shipping is from Calgary Canada postal code T3A 5V4 so you can determine your shipping cost.

Eric

Attached Files:

2. SWphoto

SWphoto Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have one, and it's terrific! Great price on this one.

3. STP

STP Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I bought one just to have the pinnacle in 35mm film cameras. It can't be beat, and the price is great.

4. rainswept

rainswept Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I'm am very interested in this camera.
    Once I receive it, I would have it professionally inspected.
    I would just need to know that if a significant problem was found that there would be no problem in returning it.
    Does this sound reasonable?

Thanks,
    Jon Hall
    San Diego, CA
    (619) 303-7677

5. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    The camera is mint. I have run it through it's paces and all is fine. I am a long time poster here who has sold many things in the past and not one person has had a problem with the way in which I describe things. So I guess I am saying it's as-is. How do I know you won't gut it for some parts you need and send me back a broken camera. I don't know you, you have one post. If someone who has been a regular contributor to apug and I had gotten to know them over time asked me this question I might answer it differently.

6. SWphoto

SWphoto Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I think Eric's record speaks for him- why would someone who has been here for so long and posted so often put that all at risk for a one-time scam? If I were looking for a second F6 body (admit there's some temptation here :smile:), I would have absolutely no qualms about dealing with him. This isn't that other auction site.

If it interests you, go for it. The price is very reasonable, the camera is fantastic- what's not to like?

Rick

7. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    bump

8. Soeren

Soeren Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    No no no I have enough cameras allready I don't need another one.
    But man I wish I could afford that one :D
    Best regards

9. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Camera goes back to the owner Wednesday noon. So if you are sitting on the fence now is the time to make a leap.

10. SWphoto

SWphoto Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Eric- someone here just looking today- look it up

11. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Gone back to the owner. Boy you guys sure missed out on a sweet deal. The negs I got from the roll I ran through it are very very nice.

12. nolanr66

nolanr66 Member

Shooter:
    35mm

BHPhoto has a used one ($1449 and 9+ condition) and they would give you a two week inspection period with a no questions asked return. If it were defective they usually will refund shipping also. I asked my wife if I could buy it and she gave me the "look" so I thought I would keep that thought on hold and bought a Nikkormat instead.

13. blueface

blueface Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    hey Eric, would like to know if the Nikon f6 is still for sale and would you post to Australia,under your terms. Thx, Trevor