Moersch SE5 instructions?

Discussion in 'B&W: Film, Paper, Chemistry' started by matti, Feb 19, 2008.

1. matti

matti Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    After using Maco Superlith until now. But my source dried up so I ordered Moersch SE5 from Fotoimpex. It contains an A and B solution as usual and also a "C" and "D" solution, that is sulfite and bromide respectively.
    The instructions are in German, which I can not read, but I suppose someone here has some experience with this kit.

So, does anyone have an idea of what would be a good starting point to use for Forte Forteezo and Forte Bromofort?

/matti

2. Dietmar Wolf

Dietmar Wolf Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I think moersch will respond to your questions, just send him a mail. wolfgang@moersch-photochemie.de

I think you should start trying 20ml A + 20ml B + 800ml water.

3. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Nigel Dear at Retro Photographic in the UK is a German speaker, and I think he's translated the instruction, try his website. I had them from him but they're on my PC in the UK, I don't think I have them here on my laptop.

Ian

4. matti

matti Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Just to follow up on my own question. I got great help from Wolfgang Moersch with English description + starting points for different papers. There are a lot of possibilities with this developer. My first trials were really positive. Much more in control than Maco Superlith.
    I went with 15+25+2,5+10+1000.
    /matti