MohrPro 20-ST Processor

Discussion in 'Color: Film, Paper, and Chemistry' started by fatboy22, Jul 2, 2006.

1. fatboy22

fatboy22 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Just got a great deal on a MohrPro 20-ST table top RA4 Processor. Anybody using one of these on APUG? Wondering which RA4 chemistry works best with these units. Looks like a very solidly built unit.

2. FilmIs4Ever

FilmIs4Ever Member

I use a KIS and a 24 in. Hope processor, in addition to some tray and drum work occasionally. Let me know some more specifics about how it works and maybe I can be of help. There are probably hundreds of different RA-4s out there, so it's doubtful that someone here is using the same one you are.

Regards,

~Karl Borowski

3. fatboy22

fatboy22 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi Karl

I found a copy of the users manual and it talks about using Kodak RA4 RT chemicals. There is a speed knob on the front which lets you adjust 0-100 inches per minute for feed speed and a thermostat to adjust temp, 50 to 115 degrees. Isn't 95 degrees optimal for RA4? The manual says most RA4 print materials usually need 45 seconds of developement. There are 3 roller racks the first one says developer, the second says bleach Fix and the third says wash, then a dryer. I found the company website as well, will call them this week. How do you equate inches per minute of travel to 45 secs of developement for entire print?

Jamie