Montréal Photographer

Discussion in 'Photographers' started by amundenovskiy, Jan 4, 2012.

1. amundenovskiy

amundenovskiy Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hey Y'all.

I am a young male living in Montréal (Québec-Canada) and I am wondering if there are any photographers in Montréal (OR Laval, Or South Shore) that might want to take the time, and let me watch then or HELP them around working ?

I have been interested in photography since I was 10 (being 22 now) thats 12 years later. I have three cameras (one digital) I am learning all about film photography (on my own time, and I don't yet have a dark room :D) I absolutely love black and white photography and I recently had a book made (one book from Apple Via iPhoto) that has all my black and white pictures. :D Which was a very (VERY) exciting time for me to see this finished product. Of course no one even knows me so Its not a book that you could find in a bookstore :sad: but sometime :tongue:

Let me know y'all
    Cheers!

2. Michael R 1974

Michael R 1974 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG. I'm also from Montreal. It's nice to know there is actually another photographer in this city...

3. amundenovskiy

amundenovskiy Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format

I know what you mean. You'd think that this city being like 3 million people that There would be MORE then just a handful of photographers. I mean this city is FILLED to the rim with artists, artistic people, fine arts and yet its harder then anything to find fellow artists/photographers...
    Nice to meat you? I am Andrew Mündenovskiy Art is a huge passion of mine, I paint and take pictures :D I LOVE it! I think I dab into all forms of art and fine art, Ceramics, painting, drawing, photography :smile: SO much fun! :D