My Fujifilm Klasse S, boxed, for your Lomography Horizon?

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Trade' started by mugent, May 10, 2011.

1. mugent

mugent Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    I have a Fujifilm Klasse S, 35mm compact. It's a great camera, but having just acquired a Rollei 35, I've got more 35mm compacts than I need. It's in perfect working order, very good condition, although I hesitate to say "mint", as I'd rather describe conservatively.

It's in the box, with I think everything it came with.

I'd like to swap it for a Lomography Horizon Perfekt, ideally boxed with all the bits.

Looking at eBay, I think these two are worth roughly the same, but if you've got a particularly good kit, I'd consider adding a little money, or if your Horizon is in less than great condition, I'd consider taking a little money to offset that.

I'm in London, United Kingdom, a pick-up is fine, or I can post.

2. mugent

mugent Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
  3. matthewm

matthewm Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Beautiful camera. Would love to get my paws on one... Might have to talk to my better half :D

4. mugent

mugent Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Yes, very handsome camera, and very sharp lens, when I got some holiday pictures back I could not tell the difference between shots with the Klasse and my Zeiss Ikon.

Such a nice little thing, but GAS for a Horizon is calling, so something has to go...

5. matthewm

matthewm Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I hear that. I just bought a Horizon 202 myself... Always wanted to try one. If it doesn't work out I'll let you know. :D