My upcoming show in San Francisco

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by vdonovan, Jan 7, 2009.

1. vdonovan

vdonovan Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    The next show at the Rayko Photography Center in San Francisco features several exceptional photographers including, ahem, your's truly.

I will be exhibiting over 200 portraits I've taken in San Francisco over the past year. These portraits are printed (in a darkroom) onto huge photo murals over 20 feet long.

The opening is Friday Jan 16th from 6-8 pm. The show will be in place until Feb. 20th.

If you're not familiar with Rayko, it's a fantastic place for any photographer. In addition to a large gallery, there are color and B&W rental darkrooms, a rental studio, and a complete digital facility. Their classes are exceptional.

Rayko also hosts a monthly photography discussion group on the second Tuesday of every month.

more at:
    www.raykophoto.com

2. rorye

rorye Subscriber

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    I look forward to the opening. I'll be really interested to see how 200 portraits look together. Great I'm sure.
    And you're right, Rayko is a special place. I do all my silver printing there.

3. David A. Goldfarb

David A. Goldfarb Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Good luck. Sounds like a great project!

4. donbga

donbga Member

Shooter:
    Large Format Pan
    Would love to be there and attend. Good luck with your show. Rayko sounds awesome.