Need help in IDing a lens.

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by dreamingartemis, Nov 27, 2011.

1. dreamingartemis

dreamingartemis Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi,
    Recently a friend of mine bought a whole Mamiya RZ set (body and lenses together in a hard case) from a lady who was selling off her ex-husband's medium format gear and while my friend is a pro at medium format, there was a lens he couldn't figure out. I figure I could help him find out more about by asking the great info database that is APUG :smile:. A little bit about what we do know, it seems to be a fisheye of someshort and it's made by Rodenstock though it started seem to have a mamiya mount (we suspect an adaptor is needed). What strikes me as odd is that the lens was part of this collection even though there is no apparent way to mount it. Here are some photos of it

i-qLhthcJ-M.jpg
    i-nMW7PbG-L.jpg
    i-vSq4q2f-L.jpg

2. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    It's a large format camera lens. It's definitely not a fisheye; just a regular "rectilinear" lens of a near-normal focal length.

3. Sirius Glass

Sirius Glass Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    From Vade Mecum Third Edition
    I hope this helps.

Steve

4. keithwms

keithwms Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Oh, I answered in the other thread. Yeah, it's not for the Mamiya camera, its a nice LF lens.