Need parts list for Beseler Dual Dicro 23c II Enlarger

Discussion in 'Enlarging' started by garryg3, Aug 5, 2010.

1. garryg3

garryg3 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have inherited a Beseler Dual Dichro 23c II enlarger and am looking for an illustrated parts list to help me identify what should be there. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to email to me? I don't have either the parts list or the manual, but right now the illustrated parts list is most important. Thank you.

2. djhopscotch

djhopscotch Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I have the manual that shows a parts diagram for the condenser version, so not sure how helpful it would be. Let me know if you want it and i can email it to you.

The beseler web site has a diagram from the 23c III

http://www.beselerphoto.com/index.html

3. garryg3

garryg3 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have a pdf copy for the model 23c which I believe is the condensor model. Unfortunately this does not have the information I am looking for.

4. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a pdf copy of the manual and parts list for the 23CIIIXL, including both condensor and colour heads.

PM me your email address, and I'll send it to you.

Some here might require you to subscribe here (APUG) first, but I'll just encourage you to subscribe to APUG first :smile:.

5. fotch

fotch Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    How do you know anything is missing? It might help if you post a picture of the area that you think may need something. Or, your location. Perhaps someone who has one is near you and you can get together to help solve whatever you think is wrong. Good Luck.