new names and distribution for Agfa microfilms

Discussion in 'Product Availability' started by AgX, Jun 19, 2013.

1. AgX

AgX Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    From now on Agfa microfilms will be sold solely under the (former Kodak) tradename "Imagelink" by Eastman Park Micrographics.

So far that company only presents old Kodak datasheets. So, one has to wait and see which Agfa films, if not all, will show up at the new distributor.

2. Athiril

Athiril Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Where will they be available from?

3. AgX

AgX Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    From Eastman Park Micrographics, and via those few microfilm dealers left I assume.

4. cmacd123

cmacd123 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    so eastman park micrographics is no longer buying from Kodak? Good news I guess in giving AGFA Belgium a bit more business. Been years since I had a job in Microfilming, but I recall that the Kodak,Fuji, and (at the time Gevacopy) films were basically interchangeable.

5. AgX

AgX Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    That is not stated. But, seen the current situation of Kodak and a statement from Agfa about increased microfilm production due to that deal, this is what I deduce.

Lately Micrographics have got their films from Kodak soley branded as Imagelink. Thus the name Kodak has vanished from the microfilm field and seemingly no Agfa films will be sold under the brand Kodak.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013