New to area -- Tallahassee FL

Discussion in 'Florida' started by darr, Sep 30, 2007.

1. darr

darr Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I relocated to Tallahassee in July '07. I enjoy the Tallahassee area very much and would like to meet other photographers to share some time with. I shoot 35 mm, 6x7, and 4x5". I am a retired professional and can help share my experience with others if interested. I would love to have an occasional get-together for a shoot. Anyone interested? If you can give me leads on where other photogs hang out, I'd appreciate that as well. Please PM me and let's talk.

Kind Regards,
    Darr

2. doughowk

doughowk Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    There are some Photogs in your area (eg, MVNelson) In the NE Florida region we have a large format photography group (primarily Jacksonville area but with some participants from Gainesville & Daytona area). We have monthly outings which occasionally include areas closer to you (Lake City, Perry, Cedar Key). If interested, PM me with your email address & I'll add you to the list.

3. justinphilip

justinphilip Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I am in the Tallahassee. I am pretty new to film but not really to photography. I currently don't really have anyone to shoot with. Maybe we could meet up sometime.

4. michael9793

michael9793 Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    are you sure this isn't a dating site? My dauther may be going to TCC up in tallahassee this next year and if she is there I will be driving up and seeing her. So I will give you guys a ring and let you known when I 'm in town and maybe you can direct me to some good areas. OR grab some food and just talk photo.

Michael Andersen

5. ctscanner

ctscanner Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Welcome to Apug, from another retired person - isn't it grand?

George